So finally the wait is over, many of you are struggling to deposit / withdraw money at Neteller.
The ecoAccount is a secure online account giving you easy, hassle-free means of paying and receiving money from sites and individuals worldwide.
It is free to sign-up and you have many deposit options to choose from including: bank transfer, credit, debit card and direct wire transfers.
With the ecoAccount, you can pay in up to 45 currencies all from the same account and instantly access the funds on your account using the ecoCard payment card or ecoVirtualcard.
The ecoAccount offers a quick and easy sign up and transfers and provides 24/7 support. To find out more click here.
Visit www.ecoAccount.com to sign up for a free account.
Why choose the ecoAccount?
- It takes seconds to make transfers to your favourite sites
- Secure and hassle free payments worldwide
- Use your account in up to 45 currencies
- Send money to friends and family worldwide
- Instant withdrawals
- Access money on your account with the ecoCard
- Deposit and withdraw direct from a bank account
- Transfer money between your accounts for free
- A large choice of top up options including VISA, MasterCard and local online banking.
What is the ecoCard?
The ecoCard is free to apply for in most countries* and gives rapid, global access to funds on the account. You can hold up to 3 payment cards in different currencies: INR, GBP, USD and EUR.
What is the ecoVirtualcard?
The ecoVirtualcard is a one-use payment card that gives you instant access to the funds on your ecoAccount. It can be acquired and loaded in a few seconds and instantly used to spend online or over the phone.